Transaction Issue on BSC / potential smart contract scam

Dear Community,

is there an expert to help me to figure out a suspicious transaction?
In the account 0x14634c4d90bed083e97eb4593618f7aab9ca7d44 in the section BEP-20 Token Txns I see two transactions

where each 2000 BUSD and USDT were sent to the address 0x2deadc466dfe3c788b3040023a02e44618c49aca. The transactions were neither initiated nor authorized. Strangely enough, the 2000 BUSD or USDT were not deducted from Wallet. Means that the amount on the Wallet remained the same. About a week earlier, these transactions were actually executed and each properly transferred to a Binance account. After that the token approvals were revoked. Can anyone of you understand this or does anyone of you have an explanation for this?

Thank you!

1. The “BUSD” and “USDT” token in those txn are fake tokens. You could get real token addresses from Token Tracker | BscScan
  2. "The transactions were neither initiated nor authorized. " How do you know this?
  3. "transferred to a Binance account. " “After that the token approvals were revoked” I don’t see anything related from the txns you provided

Thank you for your reply. You are indeed right. Those are ( fortunately) fake tokens.
But I still don’t understand how these transactions could happen from my account! At least I can say that I neither initiated nor authorized the transactions in the mentioned txns.
I did transfer the same amounts to a binance account about a week before and revoked the token authorizations right after that.

So the question remains, why is my wallet address involved in the out transaction?

Hi there, it seems that these transactions are just emitted events created by attackers referred to as “zero value transfer attacks”. These events are not transactions that were processed and are shown as greyed out in the explorers such as Bscscan.
As long as you do not interact with these token or contracts there should be no issue.

You can read here for a better understanding of this type of attack and how to stay safe against it: https://www.coinbase.com/blog/zero-transfer-phishing-part-1-attack-analysis