Hi everyone, I want to share my idea about a platform to accelerating people using green products to accumulate carbon emission reduction points.
I’m wondering about choosing a chain to build the product because this project needs a huge amount of sponsor gas fee.
Please to contact me and we will change the world together.
BonBon - The Netzero social network
Build a social network for carbon-neutral lifestyles.
Accelerating humanity’s transition to an environmentally friendly lifestyle and prioritizing the use of carbon-neutral products. By 2050, we will transform the lifestyles of 1 billion people worldwide and help the world achieve the net-zero emissions goal
What is the problem that you are solving? And, why do you think that the problem is worth to be solved?
- There is currently no social network to connect individuals striving for a carbon-neutral lifestyle
- There is no mechanism in place to incentivize and reward users for using green services or products
- Users cannot “flexing”, prove, or clearly see the impacts when using green products
- Believe that with an appropriate and easily accessible incentivization mechanism, the value of a green lifestyle can be widely disseminated. This will lead to a significant increase in the number of people adopting sustainable practices, making the global net-zero by 2050 goal achievable.
- Furthermore, like a sandwich, besides being pressured from the top down by government regulations, carbon import taxes, and the like, being pushed from the bottom up by end-users themselves will drive the green transformation of businesses and brands.
What is your solution to that problem? And, why do you believe that this is the right solution?
- Building a social network to connect, share, and spread the word among people with green lifestyles, similar to how the Strava app has done with the running trend.
- With a strong and user-friendly referral mechanism, users will quickly share with each other, potentially creating a new trend.
- Developing a reward mechanism for carbon credits that users have earned by helping reduce emissions when using green services and products. For every 1 CO2 emission reduced, users will receive an 1-1 carbon credit.
- Users can trade, gift, or convert these credits into cash
- Businesses can also purchase them to offset carbon for their operations, as well as to incentivize users to buy their products
I firmly believe that when we can create a “green currency”, it will rapidly evolve into a green economy and surrounding ecosystems. Many parties will join and work together to achieve the net-zero 2050 goal.
Once the solution is adopted, what impacts would it have on the society?
- This is a solution designed with a focus on society, community, and the people. Therefore, I believe that when the project succeeds, the primary beneficiaries will be society and the people.
- Accelerating the process of changing habits and how humanity deals with environmental issues.
- A decentralized carbon credit mechanism will create global equality. When a French citizen reduces 1 tCO2 emissions, it’s equivalent to a South African citizen reducing 1 tCO2 emissions, and both can sell it for $10. In this way, people in poorer countries will have a significant incentive to transition to a greener lifestyle and reduce emissions (green to earn).
Do you know a story:
According to calculations from carbonfootprint.
If one person switches from using a gasoline-powered motorcycle to eco-friendly modes of transportation such as electric motorcycles, bicycles, or buses, they can reduce emissions by 0.3 tons of CO2 annually for an average daily commute of 10 kilometers (3650 kilometers per year).
If 10 people change their commuting habits, it is equivalent to planting a new tropical forest of 1 hectare .
If 825,490 people change their commuting habits, it is equivalent to planting a new forest of 82,549 hectares (this is the number of new forests planted in Vietnam in 2022 ).
Not to mention the potential for further green lifestyle changes such as dietary choices, device usage, and recycling habits. We believe that if the project is successful, it will significantly contribute to Vietnam’s goal of achieving net-zero emissions by 2050.
How it works