A Proposal for Adopting a lower Transaction Fee Cost on BNB Smart Chain to Enhance Competitiveness

My point is, when new projects, dApps, protocols, tokens,etc are launched on BNB Chain, the gas fee should be reduced to encourage users and developers. When special events holds like ETH Denver and the likes, the gas fees should be reduced.

In conclusion gas fees should be periodically reduced.

1 Like

The low transaction fee is too attractive and positive example for industry. Best of luck.

10 Likes

Reducing gas fees on the BNB network is necessary to promote the health and growth of the ecosystem. High fees can discourage users from participating in transactions, limiting the liquidity and growth potential of the network. To lower fees, validators can consider adjusting the gas price and reducing the block gas limit, which can decrease the overall cost of transactions. However, it’s essential to strike a balance between lowering fees and maintaining network security and stability. Validators should engage in discussions with the BSC community to find the optimal fee structure that benefits both validators and users and ensure the long-term sustainability of the BNB network.

13 Likes

Validators on the Binance Chain must make decisions based on the best interests of the network and its users. Transaction fees are an essential component of any blockchain network, and validators have to balance the need for fees to support the network’s infrastructure with the desire to keep fees affordable for users. Ultimately, the decision to lower transaction fees is up to the validators and the broader community, and it should be made after careful consideration of the network’s needs and user demands.

2 Likes
  1. Developing more user-friendly wallets and interfaces that make it easy for users to interact with BNB Chain and its various applications.
  2. Offering more educational resources, tutorials, and guides that help users understand the basics of using BNB Chain and how to participate in its ecosystem.
  3. Encouraging the development of more decentralized applications (dApps) and other use cases that showcase the capabilities and potential of BNB Chain.
2 Likes

The BnB Smart Chain Lower Transaction fee is a great idea. You people already leading the market by having no fee on BTC Trade. Best of luck the team.

9 Likes

With this competitive step, many will follow your step. You always stand high. Respect @Binanace @BnB @ Build n BnB

9 Likes

Lower Transaction fee and all the detail written, i have it. The great idea and great initiative.
Also please do select me for winning in USDT of group participation. :wink:
Love you.

7 Likes

Thank you for this initiative. Awesome one and great. Best of luck with this low transaction .

5 Likes

The proposal seems great and i wish we can have best experience.
Like my reply.

2 Likes

The BnB and Binance going well for low fee. I love this.
Please like my message.

2 Likes

I have liked many cimments as the bnb is doing great. And i wish i.can win

1 Like

This is a very good proposal, in order for BNB Smart Chain to have a more competitive market share with Layer 2, it is suggested that the BNB Smart Chain validator could be set to 3Gwei.

1 Like

Lower fees on BNB smart chain would be a welcome development because as an ordinary user, I personally perform more transactions on chain when gas fees are lower than when they are on the high side.

1 Like

Know this the close integration between Binance Coin, Binance Chain, and the Binance exchange provides users with a seamless and efficient experience for trading cryptocurrencies and participating in the broader cryptocurrency ecosystem.

1 Like

It seems that as of today, the RPC nodes and the majority of the network validator nodes have transitioned to a 3 Gwei gas price. This means that most network transactions are now utilizing the lower 3 Gwei gas price.

2 Likes

still too high.
A simple swap with 300k gas 0.32 dollars.
If we do the same on polygon network, 0.06 dollars.

1 Like

Please announce the more like on comment winners and share my winning sir. I’m waiting and following.

1 Like

Hello, you’ve won our competition for 100 USDT for commenting on the proposal. Please send your USDT address.

2 Likes

Thank you Sir. My TRC 20 address is

TC7umDq2QET2ZiuD4rD5Cky6UFuFZCze75

1 Like